Home >Storage Containers >Storage Boxes & Bins
< >
  • Product thumbnail 7 pieces grain cereal transparent kitchen airtight food storage container set with lids-0
  • Product thumbnail 7 pieces grain cereal transparent kitchen airtight food storage container set with lids-1
  • Product thumbnail 7 pieces grain cereal transparent kitchen airtight food storage container set with lids-2
  • Product thumbnail 7 pieces grain cereal transparent kitchen airtight food storage container set with lids-3
  • Product thumbnail 7 pieces grain cereal transparent kitchen airtight food storage container set with lids-4
  • Product thumbnail 7 pieces grain cereal transparent kitchen airtight food storage container set with lids-5

7 pieces grain cereal transparent kitchen airtight food storage container set with lids

$7.21

Read 0 Reviews
Model Number
  • XY-4561
Quantity
Freight and region

$10-$25 | from China

>visa >mastercard >american express >discover
ADD TO CART
share:

Description

Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers...

 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-0
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-1
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-2
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-3
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-4
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-5
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-6
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-7
 Plastic Food Storage Container Without BPA Plastic container type 13.8 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches in size Color: customizable Material:Plastic The quality of not spilling 25 days for delivery MOQ:500pcs Sample Period: 5 Days PortXiamen After sales: Directly accountable to sales, so you can receive point service and follow up after your purchases have been delivered. Payout Period: (1)T T: 30% down payment with the remaining 70% paid against the B L copy. (2)L: at sight Product Feature 1: Multipurpose Store your preferred foods in these efficient containers... desc-8

Details

Technics
GLOSSY
Product
Food container
Shape
Square
Capacity
0-1L
Load
xefxbcx9e10kg
Use
Food
Food Container Feature
Freshness Preservation
Material
Plastic
Plastic Type
PP
Feature
Sustainable, Stocked
Place of Origin
Fujian, China
Brand Name
XiangYu
Model Number
XY-4561
Functional design
Detachable
Dimensional tolerance
Weight tolerance
Product name
Household plastic installed plastic food storage container
color
transparent
Usage
Home Use
Size
Customized Size
Certificate
CE,ROHS,,REACH
Logo
Customized Logo
Function
Recycling
Delivery time
25 days
Sample time
5-7days
Port
Xiamen
Type
Storage Boxes & Bins
Style
Modern
  • Other People Bought
  • Recently Viewed Items
creative-cylinder-indoor-outdoor-large-cement-pots-big-size-garden-vase-flower-pot-home-decoration-molds-for-concrete-planters

$103.00

Creative cylinder indoor outdoor large cement pots big size garden vase flower pot home decoration molds for concrete planters
2021-slide-bucket-lid-rat-trap-flip-n-slide-bucket-lid-mouse-trap

$2.47

2021 Slide Bucket Lid Rat Trap Flip N Slide Bucket Lid Mouse Trap
2022-garden-4-tier-water-sitting-fountain-31-inch-indoor-wall-water-fountain-with-led-lights-for-yard-patio

$216.29

2022 Garden 4-Tier Water Sitting Fountain 31 Inch Indoor Wall Water Fountain with Led Lights for Yard Patio
amazon-hot-selling-stainless-steel-pizza-cutter-knife-manual-with-rubber-handle

$2.06

Amazon hot selling stainless steel pizza cutter knife manual with rubber handle
artificial-artistic-lawn-grass-garden-ornament-dollhouse-wedding-party-decoration-micro-landscape-simulation-moss

$0.68

Artificial Artistic Lawn Grass Garden Ornament Dollhouse Wedding Party Decoration Micro landscape Simulation Moss

Send to us

Message:
email
Quantity
Send
Storage Boxes & Bins     See More  >>
Storage Boxes & Bins     See More  >>
high-efficiency--overheat--protection-portable-propane-gas-room--heater-with-ce

$74.98

High Efficiency Overheat Protection Portable Propane Gas Room Heater With CE
40000btu-portable-garage-workshop-house-lpg-propane-gas-heater-with-overheat-protection

$74.98

40000Btu Portable Garage Workshop House LPG Propane Gas Heater with Overheat Protection
stainless-steel-net-mesh-tripod-square-fireplace-165-inch-foldable-camping-fire-pit-for-patio-backyard-garden

$7.21

stainless steel net mesh tripod square fireplace 16.5 Inch Foldable Camping Fire Pit for Patio Backyard Garden
outdoor-10x10-patio-gazebo-canopy-beige-soft-top-replacement-cover-for-garden-top-gazebo

$51.50

Outdoor 10x10 Patio Gazebo Canopy Beige Soft Top Replacement Cover For Garden Top Gazebo
600d-heavy-duty-outdoor-waterproof-patio-gas-heater-glass-cover-for-outdoor-heater

$30.90

600D Heavy Duty Outdoor Waterproof Patio Gas Heater Glass Cover For Outdoor Heater